Saturday, November 6, 2010

Inquiry-Based Learning

Inquiry-Based Learning support the Student-Centered Learning but here I think the student will have a wonder or ability to think on his own about the subject or specific lesson then he will reach to the objective by his own technique.


“Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.” from this proverb I  believe that students must do, think, touch the material by their interest, as example in the class when I show them the menus of Ms word and tell them there are many useful menus that you can use, they will look forward to find them and try to use or search the internet to discover more about the menus.

In my opinion, the student will be confident and have more knowledge about the lesson specially the ICT subjects the students must apply the lesson or they may forget what they have learn. There are some ways of formatting the text the students in the intermediate school will not use in their daily tasks, we must give them a colorful and in their interest to attract them to do more of other subjects projects or exercises by applying what they have learn in the lab.

I will apply this type of learning with the secondary school students, I think they will have a big opportunity to show their interests and will develop skills like critical thinking and be responsible to the learning in future.

 ----------------------------------------------------------
Reference:
The Benefits of Inquiry-Based Instruction

No comments:

Post a Comment